PDA

View Full Version : domain.com question

designingdani
08-24-2007, 03:32 AM
i posted this in the web design forum but i think it might be more appropriate here.

i'm using dreamweaver to build this site and i had trouble uploading to the server through dreamweaver so i used the file manager provided on domain.com. worked great for the first few pages i uploaded, but now i'm trying to upload more and it seems to upload fine in the file manager, but when i check out the url in my browser, it looks the same as it did before. i even deleted all the files i put on there before to see if it changed anything and it still displayed the site exactly as i last left it.

has anyone used domain.com and had this problem? am i missing one last step after i upload the files?

gmcrone
08-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Have you refreshed your browser window, or cleared out the cache first??

Mike...

designingdani
08-24-2007, 06:28 AM
i had someone check it out on another computer and it came up fine so it must have been my browser. i quit safari and then restarted it and then it came up on mine too. that wasn't an issue the first time i uploaded so i started getting worried.

Newin
08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
It can happen, that is why you should try to use more than one browser to test your page..

cheers