PDA

View Full Version : Question about davidj?

Paws
08-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Do you have any websites or developments that you have created, if so then post them here, as I am intersted to see these works of yours.

Please note that this is not to rag on you.

If you feel the need not to divulge your information here then I think this forum does have a PM system.

Awaiting your kind speedy response.

Cheers
Paws

davidj
08-05-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm not a web designer

I'm an applications developer who builds systems for financial companies like banks and major corporations.

I have just finished a major project for a pharmaceutical company and before that wrote an invoice system for a major international utility company and before that, an invoice system for a German car manufacture. I have built a system suite of apps for a large blue chip which contain the following sub systems which are served on-line ...

HR (access to employee files - down-loadable pdf's created on the fly)
Insurance claims (view scanned images of claims in PDFs created on the fly)
Expenses (employees can view their monthly expenses)
Payroll (employees can download their payslips from xml control files)
Invoice processing (managers can view and authorise invoices / PO's)
all controlled by a vast Admin systemI use the web as a platform to serve systems as this is easier than distributing the software on disk.

so sorry... I don't have any websites because im not a web designer

Paws
08-05-2007, 12:00 PM
cool thanks

davidj
08-05-2007, 12:11 PM
and the reason for the request is....??

davidj
08-05-2007, 07:55 PM
are you going to honour a response.

i replied to your question so are you going to reply to mine

Karkar
08-06-2007, 03:00 AM
Your occupation is very impressive.

Jittor
08-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Humm, that was kinda out of the blue, and seemed a little bold and accusatory? Paws, I think you should be kind enough to reply, maybe clarify your tone?

you know DJ's profile does say "Systems Developer" and if you have viewed any of the tutorials by him they also state:

In the industry since 1994 working on projects for major International Utility companies, International Banks and Pharmaceutical Corporations building PHP solutions for finance departments.

Look before you leap

Paws
08-11-2007, 09:36 AM
and the reason for the request is....??
Sorry for not responding => as I am sure that I did subscribe to this thread, but did not get any mail.

The reason?, just curios that's all.
Curiosity killed the cat I know.

Thanks again.

davidj
08-11-2007, 09:38 AM
i hope i passed your test

Paws
08-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Now I got a message, man that's strange.
What test?

Paws
08-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I am considering starting my own forum with tuts and all.
But not ready yet as I get lost in the games that I have like Tiberian wars 3, Need 4 Speed (black edition) and so on.