PDA

View Full Version : About font Problem

kavithadevan
08-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi,
In dreamweaver i added tamil fonts but if i selected that fonts it gets selected and if i am trying to type anything(in tamil) all words are in english only its not changing into tamil font how to change these to tamil font.
pls help me

thanks

Mark_W
08-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Please note that users will only see that font if they have it installed on their computer.

kavithadevan
08-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi,

In my computer i installed kamban software actually tamil font working in notepad and word but its not working in dreamweaver only is there ant y procedure to install tamil font

thanks

Please note that users will only see that font if they have it installed on their computer.

Jittor
08-06-2007, 01:55 PM
What Mark is saying is, people that view your site, will not see that font unless they have it installed on their computer. The will see a default font like Arial. So using that font it a webpage does not mean everyone will see it like you view the page.

To install the font you need to install it into the Windows font directory. Go to your (C: ) drive, WINDOWS, Fonts. Then restart DW. Should work then, but again, only you will really see that font.