PDA

View Full Version : Look at my rollover menu...it's WIERD?

kittyprrrs
07-25-2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.thethreemoirae.com/MoTeCEast/products.html

I can't seem to get rid of that top black part?

Yes..I have a LOT of tables...and styles.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Constructive criticism gladly accepted!

carolinawebdesign
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
To tell you the truth, I would not have noticed that... LOL

Also, the text under the logo at the top looks as if it might be something you can click on because of the thickness... If it's just text, I would change it to something a little less blocky... Just my opinion...

d a v e
07-25-2007, 07:53 PM
you need to resample your images so that they are the proper size, not just resized in the code: preferably use an image editor ot make them the right size or use the resample button in the properties inspector in dreamweaver ;)

kittyprrrs
07-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Also, the text under the logo at the top looks as if it might be something you can click on because of the thickness... If it's just text, I would change it to something a little less blocky... Just my opinion...

-Oh...they will...trust me. I don't think my friends hubby is letting me get off that easily! *hahahahaha* the orignal site had like 70 pages? they were ALL OVER THE PLACE! I was getting confused using the original site to copy content from. So, imo this is already a vast improvement. You were refering to the Products Page *yes..cause that is what you told people to do...gosh..i'm losing my memory! wait..what is my name again? :lol:*....

So, Dave...your comment:

You need to resample your images so that they are the proper size, not just resized in the code: preferably use an image editor ot make them the right size or use the resample button in the properties inspector in dreamweaver ;)

Yeah, that rollover box thing is killing me! I used this tutorial here:

http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutorial/Working-with-Layers/5282

I would have done the image thing but, seeing as this site has so many pages and such, I thought I would do it this way without an image (with links and such) however, if you think that me making this into and image with rollover buttons will LOOK better (cause now that you mentioned it...it would!) it would fit in the box better than the table?

Oy...such a long response..I know! Thank you all very much for taking the time...truly!