PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get D8 now?

Mister 4
07-23-2007, 09:44 AM
I recently reformatted my mac which had Dreamweaver 8 installed. The way I got Dreamweaver installed before was from the Macromedia(adobe) site, and then I inputted my serial number and so forth. I can't seem to find the original setup files anywhere. Does anyone here know where I can still download Dreamweaver 8 or possibly somebody upload or email something?

davidj
07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
contact adobe

they may have an archive of previous versions
(upto DW8 anyway)
they dont offer these up for download from their product page because they wont promote earlier versions. They want to push the new version.

They will still have a user base of earlier versions so i would imagine that your version should be available through a hidden/ obscure page.

Newin
07-24-2007, 04:43 AM
I don't know if it works but I would suggest trying to recover the formatted data! there are many Online CD that could do that!
if you want to use this option please let me know and i'll give you more info, otherwise you will need to contact adobe and they'll help

kate
07-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Contact Adobe like they have said,

Make sure you have the registered e-mail address and password, also make sure you have any reciept.

OT:
I have had Swish since 2004 but still I always need to send proof of payment every time I need a new key. (I need a new key every format) So know where things are.

:mrgreen:

Mister 4
07-25-2007, 01:47 AM
Ok cool thanks, I will try to contact them and see what happens.