PDA

View Full Version : Please take a quick look..

LoveLeather
07-07-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi, I am currently working on my first ever site using DW2004.

When finished it will have a PayPal shopping cart and sell my leather headboards.

I am not using CSS on this site as I need to get it up and running ASAP, so I will learn that later.

Does DW have a tool to make a contacts page?

What do you think so far?

www.loveleather.co.uk

cocoonfx
07-07-2007, 11:16 PM
You can make forms in DW but you need to create PHP script to validate the forms.

Personally i don't agree with the killing of animals for headboards. So i will not comment on your site as i will only be super abnormally critical. :x

davidj
07-08-2007, 10:34 AM
i wear shoes made of leather. I have a leather jacket. My sofa is made of leather. Does that make me a killer / animal hater?

i grew up with molars in the back of my face which are my meat processors! does that turn me into thomas hewitt?

oh and i have just ordered my car with skin seats. and just to throw a grenade in the firework factory .... its a 3.2!!!!!!!!!

edbr
07-09-2007, 01:06 AM
to answer your question I like the banner but it is a little difficult to comment without some content on the page.

gmcrone
07-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Take a look at:
http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/dreamweaver-php-form.php

This will show you how to make a php email form.

Mike...

LoveLeather
07-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks, yes I know I need content. I am first getting my page layout right.

I also have found the tools in DW to make a form, so that will be another learning curve.

It takes longer to learn DW than it does it create a great looking page! Once I have learned the basics I should be flying for the future.

domedia
07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Love, use the help files which are built into dreamweaver to help you as well. They have all the information about forms ++ that you need 8)

davidj
07-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Love, use the help files which are built into dreamweaver to help you as well. They have all the information about forms ++ that you need 8)

HAHA

Love!

ok darling

cocoonfx
07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
I am already having a bad week. So i thought i be nice.

Here is a contact form. Change the layout on the html as much as you like, DO NOT change the names of the input fields in the PHP file you need to change the email addresses.

Please add a link from you site to mine as i know how frastrating forms are.

www.cocoonfxmedia.co.uk

I hope your web host supports PHP or this will not work.

davidj
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
your too nice cocoon... some people may take a lend of you mind

domedia
07-09-2007, 07:48 PM
HAHA

Love!

ok darling
My first experience buying cigarettes somewhere in Sussex when I was about 15. The 30 something lady at the shop smiled at me, handed me my cigarettes and said something like 'There you are, love!'. I blushed, walked out and kept thinking that people in the area was very open and straight forward.. 8)

davidj
07-09-2007, 08:38 PM
yes

love is a term used in polite fondness.

here in newcastle we use Pet

you also have duck, chicken, petal, bonny lad/lass, luva, chick