PDA

View Full Version : How do I put my website live

oli_087
07-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi, I am a first timer to the world of dreamweaver but have finished a website which is set up with frames. Basically my problem is that i dont know how to now out the site that i have made onto the internet. I have purchased a domain name which is www.lightsave.co.uk (http://www.lightsave.co.uk). Was just wonderind if anyone can assist me in this. I know this is very simple to the pros out there so if you could just give some advice. Where i work there is a small network of 5 computers with one acting as the server. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks again

davidj
07-03-2007, 03:56 PM
have you purchased host space?

domedia
07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
If you go to homepage, there's some hosting offers on the left column. You can also try dreamweaverhost.com or just search Google for hosting companies. There's hundreds out there 8)
(I changed the title of your thread, noone would know what you need help with)

oli_087
07-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks dom, yeh realised i had made that mistake after i had written the message, just sorting out the web hosting now, thanks for all your help, not sure if you have heard the last of me yet lol!! Cheers

oli_087
07-04-2007, 09:24 AM
cheers for your help david, no not as yet, just sorting it all out today, thanks for your help