PDA

View Full Version : Moving Images Freely

wordxcore
06-28-2007, 10:31 PM
I dont know if this is right place for this question, but...

I used dreamweaver a few years ago to make a website for a school project and if I can recall correctly I was able to impot an image and move it around the page freely while building the page. I cant seem to do that now while attempting to build my own webpage. I just don't remember. If anybody has any idea what I'm talking about and knows how todo what I'm trying to do please help me, it's very very annoying, and has put me in a dead stop with building my page.

Oh and please don't tell me how to do it with the code, i don't write the code I use the other option where I can see exactly what my page will look like.

I know, such a noob question but...I am a huge noob when it comes to this.

Thanks in advance.

-Justin

wordxcore
06-28-2007, 11:57 PM
And I've seemed to figure it out. I know you guys don't like it when people do this, but after an hour and a half of trying and no responses here I remember how. What I needed to do was insert a layer, and then I could insert my image and place it where ever I wanted.

edbr
06-29-2007, 01:52 AM
I don't think anyone minds that you worked it out. good for you. sometimes asking the question gets you to look at the problem differently, no problem!