PDA

View Full Version : changing to classic initial workspace

Chupucabracadbra
06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi all. I used dreamweaver a few years ago (win95 era) and I just got back into it on a new workstation that has the MX version installed. This is probably a dumb question, but I've searched this forum and the dreamweaver help files for an answer and can't seem to find how to change the initial startup screen from the MX look/feel to the older classic look/feel. I remember a version that had this option (maybe I'm nuts?), and there was a way to switch back and forth. Is this still an option somewhere in dreamweaver, buried (or maybe so obvious I can't see it)?

On another note, I'd just like to say hello. It looks like this forum will have lots of useful answers as I continue my exploration of DW mx. Thanks all!

Chupucabracadbra
06-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Solved. Nothing beats banging your head against the machine until you stumble on the right button to hit! For the record, and any one else who'se in imbecile mode, its the button that looks like the expanding desktop/window and bears the hover label "expand to show local and remote sites". That resembles the "classic" mode to which I was referring (misnomer).

domedia
06-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the info Chupu 8)