PDA

View Full Version : CAN'T access Dreamweaver club website any more. please help

3dmaya
06-24-2007, 12:40 PM
hi guy's found the problem , but need your help.
I can not access the dreamweaver club website, but anyother website is fine.
I have no idee what program or firewall blocked this website,
I try this following

1- I try with mozilla firefox and IE browser = same error message
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.\"
2- I try with other 2 pc at home in different room same error

3- I try at library(school) everything is fine,
can get into website with any of 3 pc at home. but well at school or library.
we are not using network system only we are using router to share the internet connection including wireless for the laptop.

what do you think? in 1 pc we install firewall and antivirus but in other 2 pc nothing, so the problem is not from this program's maybe from router

I have no idee where the problem come's from. nearly week I got this problem, before everything was ok, need help please, I know this subject is not related to dreamweaver , but well to dreamweaver club website.

please help

Andromeda
06-24-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't know if this will help or not but about a month ago the bookmark I had for this site didn't work anymore and I got an error message similar to yours.

I think I ended up finding the site again through Google and then I rebookmarked it and it's been ok since then.

davidj
06-25-2007, 11:22 AM
click this...

http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/

does it work?

domedia
06-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Sounds like an issue with your ISP since all computers at your location is doing the same thing, while trying from other locations everything is fine.

3dmaya
06-25-2007, 01:57 PM
thanks for replay's guy's.

all my computers at home(3 pc) can not access the website. it is very weird problem. nothing to do with firewall or antivirus,coz 2 of the pc don't have this program's. I think something to do with router or internet connection.

can router be hijaked or any spyware that can block me from this website?
why only this 2 website?

please help.

domedia
06-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Look at my previous post 8)

Newin
06-27-2007, 09:51 AM
have you tried closing your firewall?

3dmaya
06-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks domedia (http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/member.php?u=21771)

it is all fixed, that was isp. I call my ISP(internet service provider) they said reset the modem to default configuration. I did , and all fixed. now I can access any website ,

incase you got this problem please try this way before you get into firewall or antivirus or spyware.

thanks again and have nice day.

L3XXY
07-02-2007, 12:07 PM
I get the same problem with apple sometimes, once even my own site!
It's your ISP.

This issue has been going round for a while now. Seems to go away by its self, but happens to people all round the world.