PDA

View Full Version : Flash Animations

Newin
06-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Hello guys.!!! I think Flash makes a website look Cool!!! so I have decide to create a new website full of flash elements, (buttons, images,vide,etc). My question is:
How can I do to make the website not heavy??? (cause maybe with the flash images it's going to be a pain in the a...... for my visitors to open the site.!!!

Thanks

BTW. I just started learning FLASH and I luv it.

domedia
06-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Ask yourself if the flash you're planning on adding to the website adds to the user experience of your visitors, or makes it worse to use but cooler for yourself 8)

Newin
06-22-2007, 05:26 PM
It has to be cool for the visitor!

but what if i create a website for someone else? they only tell me to do the website and with a good presentation, Does that mean that USING flash gives a nice presentation?

domedia
06-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Usually the only question (or the most important one) to ask is if the flash movie adds to the user experience (or the goal of the website). If the only reason for it is that you think it's cool, you're on the wrong track 8)

Newin
06-22-2007, 08:56 PM
:(
Thanks

paispais
06-25-2007, 01:00 AM
It has to be cool for the visitor!

but what if i create a website for someone else? they only tell me to do the website and with a good presentation, Does that mean that USING flash gives a nice presentation?

Creating a good presentation doesn't always mean having a page with wild animation. A page can also be presented by using an excellent layout by-means-of right choice of typography, color, and imagery(if needed). If done correctly, it will be more pleasurable to the eye of the viewer than a flashy animation.