PDA

View Full Version : Hello

cocoonfx
05-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Hi

I have been building websites for 10 years as a hobby, self teaching myself the various arts to web design and development.

Over the last year or so i have dedicated my free time (as much as possible) to really develop my skills and become a freelance web developer.

I consider myself well tuned in Flash and HTML, and i am learning CSS,PHP and Java which i am now getting upto speed with and have developed some nice content with some help from this forum.

Please check my site out http://www.cocoonfxmedia.co.uk

Any feed back is welcome.

Andromeda
05-31-2007, 09:13 PM
hi cocoonfx

Welcome to the forum.

I haven't for round to using Flash yet, still concentrating on CSS.

Whereabouts in the Galaxy do you originate?

domedia
05-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Welcome cocoonfx! :)

davidj
06-01-2007, 09:37 AM
the initial animation is ok in the banner (the design is better though)

I wouldnt loop through the initial animation where the tree zooms in. I would stop it once its ran once but may come up with a novel way of displaying your services. You could loop that

maybe it might be nice if you zoomed into the cocoon so 80% of the banner turned green then you would have 2 contrasting colours to use as a canvas for your services.

cocoonfx
06-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Hello David

I am from Tamworth in Staffordshire.

Thanks for your comments, the animation is not quite finished i am waiting for my mate to finish of some of the graphics.

Basically the cocoon will explode and a butterfly will flyout then 1000's of butterflies will turn the back image green and then cocoonfxmedia will appear in the middle.

I really shouldn't release unfinished work but i got excited :lol: sad i know.