PDA

View Full Version : flash gallery not working in Dreamweaver

Pauline
05-21-2007, 10:49 AM
I have created a flash gallery which works fine when tested through flash but when I place it into dreamweaver it doesn'r work right.:(

Any ideas please?:confused:
Thanks

domedia
05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Ideas about what? :-D
See link in my signature

Pauline
05-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I want the gallery to look like the one on this site -
http://www.wild-about.com/ (go to the flowers page and click on any of the pink links)

I have made a sort of a gallery which is structured like a flash site (main file that loads up separate movies) and it previews fine in Flash but when I insert it in Dreamweaver, it stops working completely. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Pauline
05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
When I preview the dreamweaver page which contains the gallery using ie, i can see the gallery but none of the roll-over buttons work ie when i roll over a thumbnail an enlarged image should appear but instead nothing happens.

I have already clicked on the screen to activate the flash element - makes no difference.

No script to post - sorry.

Do you know what i could try to fix the problem?

domedia
05-21-2007, 03:19 PM
it previews fine in Flash but when I insert it in Dreamweaver, it stops working completely. What am I doing wrong? I'm sorry Pauline, but without seeing it, I can't possibly tell you why it's wrong. Someone might be able to give some guesses though, so hang on.