PDA

View Full Version : Having problems with swap images

kitty-k8
05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi, I am designing a website at the moment. I seem to be having trouble getting the exact look that i require for my navigation. The problem is that i want to be able to roll over 1 button, and have 6 more buttons appear beside it. I have tried swap images but this just seems to let 1 button appear when i roll over. Does anyone know of a way that my 6 buttons could appear alltogether? each of these 6 buttons are also going to be rollovers for more sub menus.

Also i would be delighted if anyone could answer this one for me...
When i first started designed the same website, i did the navigation using flash, which i brough into dreamweaver. The top half of the site was done in photoshop, and the bottom(navigation) was done in flash. But i was having alot of trouble getting my flash buttons to corospond with the top half of the site. The entire navigation system would reload, when a button was clicked. and replay from the very start again. would be greatful if anyone knew a way of getting my buttons to stay static while the top half of the site changes.

:confused:
Thanks in advance,
K8

domedia
05-15-2007, 08:32 PM
The problem is that i want to be able to roll over 1 button, and have 6 more buttons appear beside it. I have tried swap images but this just seems to let 1 button appear when i roll over. Does anyone know of a way that my 6 buttons could appear alltogether? each of these 6 buttons are also going to be rollovers for more sub menus.
When you use the imageswap behaviour, yuo can add as many image swap instances you want. Just go into the action for your swap and add more.