PDA

View Full Version : Browser fonts problems

padi
04-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Well guy's
I am a real newbie only a few weeks into all this so please bare with me for a while. I had taken over my site to maintain it and upload new pages where necassary. This wasn't going to badly until I changed from MX to version 8. Now lots of things are starting to go wrong. Lost a whole lot of stuff on my homepage yesterday and nobody can tell me why as I was doing the exact same things for the last 2-3 weeks with no problem. Now I am being told by my host that Version 8 changed somethings in uploading the index page??? Now I am loading a new page up but a copy of an existing page as I have done a few times before. 2 things although the fonts for the main body text and h3 tags and images look ok in DW when I upload them and view them in IE and Opera the whole text is H3 font size and colour yet in FF it looks fine!! Unfortunatly I am unable to veiw locally in the browser as my site has PHP and I cant download a database apparently, so its just design and upload to view. Here's hopeing some one has some idea what is happening. Just one otherthing when I select the image and align and class if the align is right and class none then things don't look to bad. However would like a little padding as the text come to tightly to the image I have a imgpinrightpad' the class menu however when I select this the image goes above slightly the line of text above the image. What is causing this?

Regards
Padi

domedia
04-25-2007, 01:31 PM
what's causing it? How are we supposed to know? 8)

*shakes glassbowl*

No code, no url, no nothing...

padi
04-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Hi Domedia

As I said please bare with me as I am very new and not 100% sure what I should put up or not. Ok here goes perhaps visually go to this url in IE7 then Firefox and see the difference. Fire Fox is how I wanted it, like the rest of the site.
http://www.agsproperties.com/natal_off_plan_property.php

Code: what part of the code would you require?

Regards

Padi