PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Font Size Issue!

RICK430
04-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Hi All

Thank you for your time, please help. My webite www.test.onyxrealtygroup.com is having problems in firefox 2.0. It looks great in safari and internet explorer when previewed in dreamweaver but when uploaded to server, the image on the left which is a banner image does not show and on my hompage where it states "Welcome to my Website" and then my paragraph, the entire table, font and spacing is off in firefox, doesnt recognize any css in that paragraph either. I am sure it is a coding issue. Can anyone please help.

RICK430
04-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Hi All

Thank you for your time, please help. My webite www.test.onyxrealtygroup.com is having problems in firefox 2.0. It looks great in safari and internet explorer when previewed in dreamweaver but when uploaded to server, the image on the left which is a banner image does not show and on my hompage where it states "Welcome to my Website" and then my paragraph, the entire table, font and spacing is off in firefox, doesnt recognize any css in that paragraph either. I am sure it is a coding issue. Can anyone please help.

RICK430
04-23-2007, 01:14 AM
HI ALL

For some reason, my font size and Css style do not carry over to Firefox. It shows fine in I7, but in firefox it is off wack. My website is test.onyxrealtygroup.com. For example in firefox I am limited to 1 paragraph, where in actuality in dreamweaver where I am typing I have an additional paragraph left and I7 shows this accurately as well. So my problem is the font size and spacing in my hompage content in the middle of the page under Welcome

Please help, anyone. Thank you

domedia
04-23-2007, 12:41 PM
Merged posts.
No more cross posting please.

chriskq
04-23-2007, 12:44 PM
coz u got no font set on ur body css element silly.

font: normal 1em verdana;