View Full Version : Can anyone do this?

04-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Hi all, i've found this great effect that pixelates the screen between pages.

Not too sure what it is called or really how to describe it properly so perhaps you could view this page and let me know how to do it or at least tell me what the effect is called.

http://www.glideascope.com/remix.html you will need to refresh browser to see it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.



04-05-2007, 12:58 AM
you browse with IE.
start browsing with firefox dude

you will see the effect does not work in firefox. IE does not adhere to web standards, but FF does.

must admit its not a bad effect thou. nice find

04-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the advice. Would be pretty good to cater for all browers though.

Excellent myspace btw :grin:

04-05-2007, 01:51 AM
typical stats from my sites are ie users account for 70% + Firefox around 25% and 2% from Opera. I much prefer FF but your market doesn't (yet)

04-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I get mostly IE users on my site but FF users are growing in number all the time.