PDA

View Full Version : Help with multiple domains

peacock
03-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Hello I currently have to hosting packages with 123-reg, each one with one domain on. I have recently bought two further domains (.co.uk and .com) and wish to put them on one of my existing domains. Can someone please explain how to do this I have emailed/called 123-reg numerous times but with no luck they just don't seem to answer and couldn't find any advice about multiple domains on their help files!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

domedia
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
I've dealt with *many* domain registars, and I have to say my experience with 123reg is by far the worst..

I have recently bought two further domains (.co.uk and .com) and wish to put them on one of my existing domains. What do you mean by 'put'?

pipeten
03-28-2007, 02:41 PM
Hello I currently have to hosting packages with 123-reg, each one with one domain on. I have recently bought two further domains (.co.uk and .com) and wish to put them on one of my existing domains. Can someone please explain how to do this I have emailed/called 123-reg numerous times but with no luck they just don't seem to answer and couldn't find any advice about multiple domains on their help files!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Do they not even answer the phone?

Amerio
03-31-2007, 01:29 AM
I think You mean Domain Forwarding
Well .. I tried 123Reg Before only for 2 months
from what i can remember
you need to go your panel "Manage Domains"
then you should enter your new domain name and modify the domain it for the same Web server
then you have to choose forwarding type
2 Kinds of Domain forwarding
non-Framed Web forwarding to url
Framed web Forwarding to url
I Hope this is the solution
Otherwise you need to ask your Domains Provider to help

peacock
04-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Thanks very much it was the web forwarding. 123reg finally came back to me, but a word of warning out there to anyone looking to use 123reg their customer service was terrible!! No reply to emails, phones etc!

domedia
04-04-2007, 01:03 AM
SO they have not changed.. not good :-(