PDA

View Full Version : What Does Domedia Do?

stoneygossard
03-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Dom,

Forgive me for asking on the forum. But what do you do for a living? You always seem to be here and answer in every subject pretty timely?

You a self employed programmer or something?Just interested that's all..

Stoney

domedia
03-21-2007, 11:16 PM
My business card says 'Web Production Coordinator'. I am somewhat of a team lead I guess for a group of web developers at a web development and ISP company here in northern Michigan. I hope my employer don't come to these forums, if it makes me look like I don't have a regular job ;-) I try to keep my eyes on the forum throughout the day. I know how it is to have a problem and sit and wait for someone to answer, so if I can answer/help; sooner is better I guess..

chriskq
03-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Michigan ey Dom.

im actually looking to travel to the states in August this year. Specifically to Cincinnati for a theme park tour that lasts for 2 weeks! - i cannot wait.

Kno if its still basketball season over there then?
Or what sporting events ill be able to c at that time of the year

Im going to New York first too.

davidj
03-23-2007, 10:29 AM
What Does Domedia Do?

he sits on his throne looking down on us Normo's while he counts his wealth and beats his Help

domedia
03-23-2007, 02:53 PM
he sits on his throne looking down on us Normo's while he counts his wealth and beats his Help
Back in the cage DJ!

gregfindley.com
03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
LOL :D

Dom, do you own 100% of DWC?

Greg

davidj
03-24-2007, 02:02 PM
yes its his empire

domedia
03-24-2007, 04:12 PM
I started it has a Yahoo group along time ago, I think I moved it to this domain in 2002. Not much to 'own' per say. DJ keeps telling me adobe will buy us for a million bucks, in the mean time, I'm just the man that pays the bills ;)