PDA

View Full Version : Flash Backgrounds

davidj
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
a regular memmber on here was doing a project where he was tinkering with flash backgrounds. I cant remember who it was!

anyhoo i discovered this...

http://www.inovartis.com/

check them out.
I was impressed so thought it worth a mention

check out the following bg..

flash8 video's > science and tech > High Tech (thumbnail 3 down 2 across)

domedia
03-21-2007, 04:27 PM
hmm.. ok, finally got it, looping flash movies with alpha channel to use in your flash. Pretty cool I have to admit :)

Redback
09-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Here's another site that uses a preloader that you thought was impressive.

a regular memmber on here was doing a project where he was tinkering with flash backgrounds. I cant remember who it was!

anyhoo i discovered this...

http://www.inovartis.com/

check them out.
I was impressed so thought it worth a mention

check out the following bg..

Jittor
09-21-2007, 02:35 PM
That was a pretty cool site altogether! I have read a number of articles on how Flash is progressing into the video field a lot more and might end up giving After Effect a run for their money. I figured it would be a couple years down the road but after seeing this site I don't think so any more.

davidj
09-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Here's another site that uses a preloader that you thought was impressive

aye

it was impressive in a technical artistic way and it would take something of that calibre to win me over.

your banner just doesnt compare in quality and artistic flare

im impressed with the work of that flash banner but if i had to wait around until it loaded then it would get the thumbs down your banner got.

sorry to piss on your chips.

Jittor
09-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Can't we all just get along? I have to say that if your in this business of web design and you can't handle the opinion of others then perhaps it's time for a change. There will always be someone that doesn't like your stuff, so just take it as a grain of salt. So, DJ didn't like to wait for your banner, and you don't agree with that, ok - so lets move on.

It's never fun to read posts that are full of anger and hatefulness.

davidj
09-25-2007, 06:39 AM
jit

just ignore these posts. Don't let them get to you.

people are very different around the world.

Its what i call the Xfactor syndrome. These people have been constantly stroked by friends and loved ones, being told that everything they do is wonderful and they are brilliant at everything. When someone come along like Simon cowell or me and tells em they are shite they have a hissy fit.

look at the world.... If its not flash banners its land or religion which involve bullets. Its natural that people have opinions and that people disagree with those opinions. Some people can bring an intelligent civil argument and counter argument to the table and some don't have the intellectual debating skills.

just ignore these posts and enjoy them like i do

edbr
09-25-2007, 06:55 AM
or as the wise man said #4%% them if they cant take a joke

Jittor
09-25-2007, 12:49 PM
LOL - Enjoy I will - and well said!