PDA

View Full Version : CSS nesting/creating a table:

dsnyder
03-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Newbie here who has learned A LOT in a week from searching this forum! Iíve created a CSS page layout and have a couple issues:

http://cellocelli.com/basiclayout1.htm

1. How can I nest a table within the content area on the right side of the pg? Simply inserting a table doesnít follow any of the cool padding and alignment that the CSS coding provides.

Optimally I might like the content area to have a left column (like I have), and a right column that has three rows. A top row/area for content, middle area for tabled content, and a bottom area for more content.

2. What happened to my header image? It appears in Firefox & IE 7.0 previews but not in IE 6 or FireFox online after I upload the page.

Thanks!

gmcrone
03-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Newbie here who has learned A LOT in a week from searching this forum! Iíve created a CSS page layout and have a couple issues:

2. What happened to my header image? It appears in Firefox & IE 7.0 previews but not in IE 6 or FireFox online after I upload the page.

Thanks!

Look in your CSS file, the image is pointing to a file on YOUR harddrive, not on your website.

Mike...