PDA

View Full Version : Problem with "Control Shockwave or Flash" behavior

Jcon89
01-31-2007, 08:52 PM
I am using Dreamweaver MX 2004, and i am making a jump menu on my school's website.

here is what's happening:
(first of all, i have 2 flash animations on my website.)

1. I create my layer, and insert my flash animation into the layer.

2. I make a null link with some of the text on my website

3. I highlight the null link, and i add the behavior "Control Shockwave or Flash"

4. I need to pick the 2nd animation on the list of flash animations i have on the site, so i click the 2nd movie (labelled "Our Students")

OK here is where i run into the problem... when i select the "Our Students" animation, and click OK, it automatically switches back to the first movie that is on the list of animations.

I have tried to fix it a number of ways, including completely deleting the flash animation from my site, including the layer it was on, and resetting the behavior.

Please help if you can.. its bothering me :roll:

domedia
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
Can we see this in action, Jcon?

and welcome to the forums!

Jcon89
01-31-2007, 10:01 PM
sorry, I don't have the site on this computer, everything i have worked on is in my school.

I am not quite sure how i would show you what is happening though.. it has never happened on my copy of dreamweaver.. only the ones they have in my school..

When i go tomorrow, i will take a series of screen shots, to show you exactly what is happenning.

Thank you for the welcome Domedia

Jcon89
02-02-2007, 12:09 PM
k, i cant get to any image hosting sites because my school has a blocker..i\'ll try to find out what is making it do this... until then i can\'t get the site up.