PDA

View Full Version : vBulleitn Game Developer?

gregfindley.com
01-31-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction with this! :D

I'm after a game developer to create a chess game that I can intergrate into my vB forum, whether thats through an arcade mod such as ibpro or something standalone so to speak?

Essentially the game will have to allow members to play against each other when they visit the forum, as well as long term games where they can pass moves back and forward over the course of a few days or even weeks.

I will also require the game to record results and publish league tables on the site and records for members profiles A tournament feature would also be very helpful, again perhaps this can be intergrated with an existing arcade mod?

Please contact me greg(at)gregfindley.com or MSN gregfindley(at)hotmail.com if you can help me with this project,

Thanks,
Greg

domedia
01-31-2007, 12:44 PM
vbulletin.org is your friend ;)

gregfindley.com
01-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks Dom

Posted a similar message over there, no response yet, are there any web developer forum sites you know that I could try?

Thanks,
Greg

domedia
01-31-2007, 01:26 PM
When it comes to vbulletin, I think vbulletin.org is it. Anyone doing anything with the application should be over there. I see you're already on DP, so maybe ask on Sitepoint as well, but my guess is that you'll get some feedback in a couple of days from vbulletin.org

gregfindley.com
01-31-2007, 01:29 PM
Cool, ok thanks dom, posted on DP and SP now :)
I'll keep my eye on VBulletin.org

Thanks,
Greg