PDA

View Full Version : Designing

indianleo
01-20-2007, 06:46 AM
Hello Everyone I am an Web Designer (Graphic Designer)

And I want to know which software is best for designing

gmcrone
01-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Hello Everyone I am an Web Designer (Graphic Designer)

And I want to know which software is best for designing

Designing what ???

I normally use pencil & paper for my design work. Works every time..

Mike..

edbr
01-22-2007, 12:54 AM
I find sharpening the pencil a good start

indianleo
01-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Designing website and all multimedia design

gmcrone
01-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Designing website and all multimedia design

Web Design
I am serious. Use pencil and paper for the design work.
I always sketch my ideas on paper.
Draw your layout the way you want it to look. Then divide your layout up into divs etc, so you know how to create the structure and name the divs for your CSS.

Multimedia design
Now that is a very broad subject.
Graphics, flash, movies, music, etc.....
Again, write it down on paper, then create it with an appropriate program, there is no such thing as "best" program.
We could give you a list of programs, but it best for you to try out the programs yourself and see which one fits your work style the best.

Example. A graphics program for making your web pics.
Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, The Gimp, Paint Shop Pro, Xara, Corel Draw, Corel Paint, etc, etc, etc.
Download a trial version and see which you like yourself the best.

Mike...

reena
02-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi
Happy to answer you this question because i am also a graphic designer. First present your innovations on a paper and then try designer it. This will really work good. I advice the best tool for graphic designing is

Corel Draw and Photo shop for graphic design without animation and you can use flash for animated presentation. Visit the link to know more about Graphic Design.

Graphic Design (http://www.kreativpixel.com/portfolio/graphic-design/graphic-design.html)| Graphic Design Company (http://www.kreativpixel.com/)

davidj
02-16-2007, 01:15 PM
welcome to the forum reena

vkw91
02-20-2007, 08:38 PM
I find playing about with concepts on either photoshop or even fireworks works best first. I tend to play about with different aspects of the designs individually i.e play about with different menus and positioning then build it up piece by piece.
When that's done and you come to make the site in html, css etc i tend to draw the divs up and work out sizes with the good ol' fashioned pen and paper.

In terms of software either photoshop or fireworks are good. However for webdesign, IMHO illustrator is a bit too heavy.

(*umm sounds good, i may put it my tutorial*)