PDA

View Full Version : Links for upload unload of pages

indianleo
01-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Hi friends I had made different swf such as Home, Contact us, About us

And in that ihad made page load animation and page unload
means how the page wil start and how it will end

so now I want to give action script in such a way that suppose the page home is loaded and Iclick on contact us or anyother page the home page first should unload and than whichever link is clicked should load

Please if possible send some example file

davidj
01-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I have written a flash movie which i think your after

you need to tweak this to suit your needs. This is very basic flash so you can easily understand it

indianleo
01-03-2007, 05:10 AM
No friend U didnt got me even this script I know but i am talking about the the animation

Suppose i made that page 1 animation like load in and load out

and on clicking on anyothr page the current page should play the load out first than it should load the page which i had clicked

davidj
01-03-2007, 07:11 AM
if your using that method with seperate swf's then all you have to worry about is the loading of each swf as the unload should be handled automatically

indianleo
01-03-2007, 09:11 AM
yeah so how to di it

davidj
01-03-2007, 09:24 AM
on your button use an onload action

on(release) {
loadMovie("mymovie.swf");
}

indianleo
01-10-2007, 10:34 AM
u r not getting me just check this website www.greycellsltd.com
the home page animation started and when u click on track record or talk 2 us
u will see that the home page will first unload that the size of the bg will change and the specific link on which u had clicked will open

so i want that animation of changing bg size and that script of when u click on link the current page willl first play the unload animation than the load animation of that link

davidj
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM
say you have your complete page animated and sized correctly at frame 300
then just add another 50 or so frames to display the unload-resize-small animation but put a stop() action at frame 300. When the movie loads it will stop at the required place.

When you click a button you would just use a gotAndPlay(301) which would play the remaining timeline which shows the unload animation before loading the required movie

personally i would just use a scene per page to do this then pass the scene number/name when you click a link so it knows which scene lo play next

indianleo
01-10-2007, 11:23 AM
no that script even I know but there some other script also never mind

What about the bg I had seen 1 example in which 1 square shape changes the size with ease in or out effect but i misplaced that example canu please send similar to that

davidj
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
no that script even I know but there some other script also never mind

What? I just answered your question!! This is what you asked...

What about the bg I had seen 1 example in which 1 square shape changes the size with ease in or out effect but i misplaced that example canu please send similar to that

Eh ... you know already how to do what i explained but you dont know how to tween a simple shape!..

Im going mad... cluck cluck cluck ... look at the giant mushrooms

indianleo
01-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Ha ha Ha sorry for making u confused
thanksfor replying and trying to help me

atleast u can give me example of square shape changing size with ease out or in effect

davidj
01-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Anbody!

Im exhausted

chriskq
01-16-2007, 02:34 AM
indianleo, making a shape change size with an ease in/out effect is so bloody simple its not funny.

this is usually the first thing u learn in flash.

ill give a basic guide now:-
1. create shape in first keyframe.
2. convert shape to movie symbol
3. copy 1st keyframe to frame 30
4. change dimensions of shape on frame 30
5. rightclick on a frame between those two (eg: frame 15) and click create motion tween.
6. click on 1st frame.
7. change value of ease in/out effect in properties.
8. press ctrl enter to watch wat u created.

thats all there is to it.
it sounds like u really dont have much of an idea of the inner workings of flash... i kno kno the basics as flash can start to get fiddely wen u create big timelines. Head over to flashkit.com and start doing their beginner tutorials if this is something u want to get into.

I think Dj is starting to get tired of re-explaining himself.

davidj
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
tired is not quite discribing how im feeling

indianleo
01-20-2007, 06:43 AM
So anybody there to help me

davidj
01-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Chrisq Has Helped You!

He Has Even Given You A Listed Walk Through!!!!!!!!!