PDA

View Full Version : Activating Forms in DW

ArtofWords
12-31-2006, 01:25 PM
Hello everyone, Happy New Year. I have set up an online form within a table but am unable to activate it. I went to the hosting site and retrieved the code they provided to set up what is called a Forms Mailer however when I test it nothing happens. Can anyone help me please? I don't know what I have done wrong or what I may have omitted from the tag. Thank you.

domedia
12-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Happy New Year to you as well Lunn and welcome to the forums!

Can you give us some more information, code etc so we can troubleshoot?

ArtofWords
01-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Thank you so much for responding. I use Go Daddy to host the sites I develop and the script they provide is: /cgi/gdform.cgi Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

davidj
01-01-2007, 03:57 PM
hi mate

its very difficult.. nay.. impossible to troubleshoot your problem with the information you provided. we dont have any code! and directing us to a path we dont have access too is like asking us if we think you have done a good job of decorating your house without supplying photos!!

ArtofWords
01-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry, perhaps if I provide you with the site's link you can view the code. www.n2hairnaturally.com is the site's url. I am using DW MX2004. The code in my previous post is what Go Daddy's suggests I copy and paste into my site. I've never done forms before so my knowledge is basically non-existent.