PDA

View Full Version : Best hosting ever and so cheap

michael_9992
11-27-2006, 03:48 AM
ehost.net is very good hosting, i recommend to all!

davidj
11-27-2006, 08:12 AM
thanks for the heads up michael_9992

it will be interesting to see if you repost. I do apologise for being paranoid but im like Haley Joel Osment except i dont see dead people i see spammers! My spam gland is pulsating!

michael_9992
11-27-2006, 10:13 PM
lol, I aint spamming, I actually like these forums! But i think they are really good, and have good service cause Id rather have people use a good host instead of a bad one. and i wanna see some people sites that use these forums, likes see what i can do to make mine better. Have you got one?

davidj
11-27-2006, 10:22 PM
im soooo sorry michael but you have to have reflexes of a ninja on here and not only that you have to wear your cloak of anti-plugin-manufacturer coz the sneak up and sprinkle star-struck dust in members eyes and they become hypnotised by celebrity-ism. I am immune to such tricks!

I dont have a web site. Sorry

oh and welcome to the forum mate

domedia
11-28-2006, 04:31 AM
hi michael, looking good, remember to show us the website when it's done. Thanks for the hosting and domain links.

michael_9992
11-28-2006, 04:53 AM
Alright. I just need my friend to finish the layout then it should be up.

Pepito Torres
06-14-2015, 02:28 AM
From my personal experience as a web site owner, I will say Serveria.com, I have really pleasant experience with them because of no downtime, I can easily relax up with knowing that I won’t have to stand on head of the company to get the site back on track. They have highly qualified team of experts that keeps on track with these issues and never let us face any trouble. Also, it’s very cheap as compare to any other company.