PDA

View Full Version : Styles not applying properly

jasmine
11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Is there a reason why styles can be applied to parts of text inside a leyer on one page but not in another?
I have indivudual CSS applied to the layers for the paragraph tag and link states. But when I try to apply styles to part of the text, it won't work...but it appears in the code. And this will happen, for example, in the home page but not the service page.

I hope that makes sense.

domedia
11-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi Jasmine, there's no reason why you should'nt be able to apply CSS to a layer. Can you post your HTML and CSS code (or url) specifying which layer/css you're having problem with?

jasmine
11-22-2006, 03:14 PM
I never got the message that you'd responded so I went in the code and messed about. Apparently, I had ALOT of html clean-up to do, because there were some empty tags and unused styles. And there was an issue with one of my CSS for my layers, which was preventing me from adding style to text. Once I got all that out of the way, it worked fine. Thanks for the help, as always though! :)

domedia
11-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Glad you got it sorted out Jasmine!

To make sure you get notified when someone replies:
User CP -> Edit Options -> Default Thread Subscription Mode -> Instant Email Notification

jasmine
11-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh, I usually do...I may have erased it by accident :O oops!