PDA

View Full Version : Table-Rollover Problem

Savarona
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
How can i explain..

i drow tables for my background picture.(Look like complex) And behind the tables i have transparent picture(background, it helping me to drow tables easly you know..) I also green lines for width and height for the position of the tables which i will add animated gif pictures later.

I carefully wrote down numbers (inches) on paper which for animated gif pictures. And i cut them from original background picture(ofcourse not transparent picture) to add tables .

The Problem is however much pay attention (cutted parts have not wrong dimensions) selecting tables to add animated gif pictures, when i run I.Explorer they (parts that cutted and added to tables) looks not smooth like original background. Some parts on bottom some is on above.

But if i run Opera, it looks original background. I think I.Explorer is more meticilous than Opera.

Can you help me, How can solve this problem? And i wonder the tables (which their borders are zero) can cut the transparent or original background picture? However much i pay attention while cutting parts from backfround image, maybe i do some mistakes. 1inc can caouse problems before ı.Explorer i said before more medicilous than opera.

Creative Insanity
10-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Maybe it is your english (I am not knocking you here), But I cannot understand what you are trying to say.

chriskq
10-06-2006, 12:32 PM
if you can upload your code to some url it is much easier to help you. or upload a txt file at least. (theres always tripod.com)

are you using css?

Savarona
10-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Creative Insanity you're right. I can write the problem more clear but i think my problem is comlex. In fact not complex but i'm amateur in web design.

chriskq, i'm not using css.

Can i add effect (like roolover effect) on any picture and it's some parts that where i would like to..?

how can i do this simply?

Can i use Flah botton to solve this problem more easly?

I really want to show you my web design if i solve this problem. I really want to share my webpage with you, and also i look forward to what your opinions about my page will be.

domedia
10-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Can i add effect (like roolover effect) on any picture and it's some parts that where i would like to..?
how can i do this simply? Insert->Rollover Image

Can i use Flah botton to solve this problem more easly? No, it won't be more easy. It's actual overkill as far as solution goes, imho.

I really want to show you my web design if i solve this problem. I really want to share my webpage with you, and also i look forward to what your opinions about my page will be. Just upload it to a temporary space and it would be much easier for us to give you help.

Savarona
10-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanque domedia,

i'll try

Take care