PDA

View Full Version : home prices

Julian
10-05-2006, 11:23 AM
what do you guys think of the recent boom and bust with home prices? how bad has it affected your guys area? Ive seen some crappy homes
in crappy neighborhoods spike up two times in value about a year or so ago...

Jittor
10-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Julian,

This post should be posted in the "Dreamweaver Club Cafe" forum not the Dreamweaver forum. The "Dreamweaver Club Cafe" forum is for "When you just want to hang out and talk about anything".

Please try and post in the correct forum. This keeps things nice and organized so other users can find solutions to their problems easily.

davidj
10-10-2006, 08:36 AM
5 year ago i bought a semi-detatched for 55k and was worried that i was spending too much

i have just moved into a flat near the town center and paid 145k

i dont know how yong people are going to get on the property ladder

the first time i bought a house my neighbours were from all walks of life and all first time buyers (mechanics, nurses, office workers, factory workers etc)

i have moved into this property after renting for a few years so i am in affect a first time buyer again but this time my first time buying neighbours have changed. (solicitors, doctor, property developer and middle mangement)

this is not snobery on my part its just the jobs you have to do to become a first time buyer today