PDA

View Full Version : my site

fodder
08-12-2006, 06:47 PM
i would like any criticism/comments on the design of the website.

Thanks in advances

www.tkne.co.uk/hullcitysite

Andromeda
08-13-2006, 03:27 AM
Hi Fodder

The site works ok for me both in IE and FF

On the club info page the email link is blue and doesn't really fit in with the colour scheme of the rest of the site.

Regarding the League history page - apart from the heading at the top of the page saying "Kit History" instead of "League History" I'd probably be inclined to get rid of that page until you had something to put on it. The same goes for the other pages that are "coming soon".

Regarding links to other sites. You might consider making the browser open a new window rather than using the same window as your site.

Not sure I like to two lots of scroll bars but that may just be a personal preference.

Hope the above is constructive.

d a v e
08-13-2006, 09:01 AM
it's a bit grungy for a football site?! though it is quite different looking ;)
don't like the 2 sets of scrollbars, especially as the one for the content is so long and you can't use it to scroll within one window length.

the main content area could be a bit lighter - the background is too dark for the text and it would help highlight it

davidj
08-14-2006, 10:14 AM
i like it

dont let the likes and dislikes change your approach coz you will end up catering for many tastes which could spoil it

if you get a few posts complaining about the same thing then that points to a problem but if one post says.. i dont like the colours then ask more people about it

you can please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all the people all of the time.

err i do have to ask about HULL CITY though... Who are they again?