PDA

View Full Version : LIGHT EFFECT FOR LINKS

Savarona
08-03-2006, 07:59 PM
I want to add my links (which are text format) light effect when my mouse is on them ( before the clicking them)

How can i do this effect simply and which software must i use?

Flash? Can i do that with fireworks? Dreamweaver?

i wait your helps Thanks..

domedia
08-03-2006, 08:16 PM
What do you mean by 'light effect'?
Do you mean changing to another color?

edbr
08-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Or have a backgroud appear?

Creative Insanity
08-04-2006, 07:28 AM
On your image duplicate the layer and add some outer glow and use the burn tool a little. That will give the effect when the mouse hovers that the button is eluminating.

Savarona
08-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi,

i have a backgroud picture for main page. And on this background picture i have some links in wiriting format ( exp; pictures, about us ..) integrated with background picture. i want to add this links light ( effect i mean they can be more bright when mouse on them) when mouse on them. You know..

Note: i want to attention links with light effect ( how can i say this in web design environment, Light effect . May be it's another name diffferent.) But i say light effect :)

How can i do this simply.

Yes.Change color. Not the change text size. Colors must change.

Thanks

Creative Insanity
08-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Well you can make 2 images of your button (or whatever) and use CSS for hover to change the image and default images a link in CSS.

domedia
08-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Savarona, can you give us your HTML document as you have it now. Adding links to backtgroundimages directly is not possible.

Savarona
08-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Hi,

Can you tell me how can i change textarea tool's background color in Dreamweaver? It's background color white. I think it's always white. I want to change it to another color. How can i do this. I need help.

I also wonder how can i open new links in this textarea. I don't want to open all pages again, like refresing. Just textarea content must change when i click menus in the page( about us, pictures, who we are ..)

Thanks..

domedia , Yes it's possible.

Creative Insanity
08-05-2006, 08:49 PM
A textarea is a form property and should be kept as such.
To change it's colour make a style for it in a css file and then set the class for your textarea.

Savarona
08-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks Creative Insanity.

domedia
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
domedia , Yes it's possible. heh, well excuse me. Want to show us how you can add links to background images then? :)

chriskq
08-08-2006, 12:41 AM
what a douche. so many newber comments i dont kno where to start.
light effect... thats a funny one.