PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Opiniions on my Website

stoneygossard
07-15-2006, 09:46 PM
hi,

Can you have a look at my website and see where I could improve on any aspect?

www.tramoregaa.com

Regards

Stoney

dthomsen8
07-16-2006, 02:05 AM
You are bound to get complaints about using tables for layout instead of CSS, but I will leave that to others.

Your navigation menu across the top of the home page should be on all the subsequent pages, too. Using the back button or links back to the home page located at the bottom of pages is very awkward.

The other pages have an incredible variety of layouts and purposes, without any unifying design that I can find.

None of your pages will validate. See www.w3.org and work on making your pages validate. Remove heights from tables, and add a description in an "alt" for each image.

These are modest improvements, but I would expect you to get harsher comments from others.

stoneygossard
07-16-2006, 02:13 AM
Ok,

Thanks for the honest anwers. i want to address those issues but the client did n't want to have a navbar on each page so what could i do?

otherwise, i'm movingonto CSS to design my next site.

thanks

stoney

dthomsen8
07-16-2006, 02:22 AM
Ok,

Thanks for the honest anwers. i want to address those issues but the client didn't want to have a navbar on each page so what could i do?

otherwise, i'm moving onto CSS to design my next site.

thanks

stoney

Your client won't stop you from adding the proper information on images.

Users of the site should ask your client about how they should navigate such an unfriendly site.