PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

RobG
06-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi,

I just wanted to hello to all fellow forum members.

I have joined the Dreamweaver Club with the intention to become a self taught web developer. I am currently in a job I hate and would love to start a career in the web development industry but I have no experience. My plan is to develop a portfolio of demo material such as an ecommerce site, a forum, a flash site, business info page and anything else I can think of. From what I have looked at so far I believe there is a growing importance for developers being able to create sites within the W3C standards, so I am going to concentrate on this area heavily.

I'm sure you will see me asking many dumb questions over the coming weeks and months, so please keep an eye out for them. Once I have become a guru of web development (yeah right :lol: ) I hope to be able to put something back into the community and help other noobs like myself.

See you around.

Rob

edbr
06-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Hi rob. Hope you can become a guru quickly, then I can ask you my dumb questions

domedia
06-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the forums Rob!

RobG
06-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am currently following a CSS fro designers tutorial that is helping me loads. 8)

Cheers

Rob