PDA

View Full Version : layer positioned behind table cell, or somehow else ?

meerah
06-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi all,
what I am willing to do is place a layer in a table cell to show some image.. I would like the layer to be placed below the text and all content of the table cell. I would like it to appear behind the content of any content loaded into the tablecell so far I am designing all other content to have invisible bachground (those loaded in that cell) ...
How to do that ? To illustrate that thing ... I would like to small thumbnails to appear in the empty bubble in the middle next to the right of the menu when particular buttons are rolled over ... www.meerahmax.cz

NOTE: I dont want to change the whole background... I want later on these thumbnails to slowly fade in and out of that bubble

Cheers

meerah
06-11-2006, 01:45 PM
I was willing to try to accomplish my goal by using layer, but..
Problem is that it remains stuck on its absolute coordinates when I resize the window , same problem when I correct its position to relative...

Is there any other solution instead of using layers or instead loading different background each time user rollovers button ?...I would like only small portion of background in that cell to exchange...

Is it really so difficult to point my attention to best suitable technique and redirect me ? I am still learning....
Cheers