PDA

View Full Version : Document Size

stoneygossard
06-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi,

I want to change the document size to e.g. 640 x 480 pixels. But when I select the sizes down the bottom right of the window, they are all disabled.Can anyone let me know why this is the case?

Stone

Tonia Sears
06-06-2006, 11:44 AM
hi there, im fairly new to dreamweaver but the sizing you mentioned is not at all relevent to what you want.

If you just insert images and text into a table then you can define the size of the table
hope this helps

dthomsen8
06-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I want to change the document size to e.g. 640 x 480 pixels. But when I select the sizes down the bottom right of the window, they are all disabled.Can anyone let me know why this is the case?

Stone

You click on the Status Bar sizes in Design View, not Code View, and then on the Edit to choose a different size. Use Dreamweaver Help on Status Bar for more information.

stoneygossard
06-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the help but there seems to be something amiss with my version of DW8 relating to this. I have checked the help on "Status Bar" and "Setting Preferences". I am accessing the document size in Design View and still the entries in there are all disabled (grayed out!).

Not sure what to do from here.

Any suggestions?

Stone

d a v e
06-06-2006, 08:14 PM
you need to 'unmaximise' your document window first and then you have access to the sizes.

stoneygossard
06-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Great! Thanks, worked a treat!

Much Apprecitated pal.

Stone