PDA

View Full Version : How do you put a form inside a graphic?

NHB
06-01-2006, 02:46 AM
I would like to put a form for signing up to my newsletter inside (on top of) a graphic.

I can do this by drawing a layer on top the graphic, but when I collapse the browser the form stays in the same place while the graphic moves.

Is there a way to lock the form and the graphic together so they both move when the browser is collapsed?

I know from asking this on other forums that I might not be using proper terminology to descirbe my situation, but hopefully what I'm trying to accomplish is clear.

I'm using DW8, FW8, and the newest photoshop.

Thanks in advance!

chriskq
06-01-2006, 03:21 AM
not a 100 percent sure of ur prob, but can you not just design the form. Wrap it up in a div that has the background image you desire

div#wrapper{
background: #e9dbec url(../images/formBg.gif) no-repeat;
width: 774px;
height: 510px;
font-size: 0.7em;
}

NHB
06-01-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm really not sure how to explain it, but here's a link that has what I'm trying to do http://shazzba.com/test.html

Disregard the mahsed up code and what not. I've been messing arround with it a lot. The image is on the right side with the form in it. I would like to lock the form and the graphic together so they both move when the browser is collapsed.

Thanks

chriskq
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I would like to lock the form and the graphic together so they both move when the browser is collapsed.

im not sure what that means.
Do u want the form label on top of the graphic?