PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hi!

SaraScribbles
05-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi All,

I hope everyone is enjoying this warm weather! (I for one wish it was still a little cooler, but what can ya do?)

I'm new to dreamweaver, and am teaching myself as I go along. I had created a site (using WebEasy {yeah, I know it's not the best, but it sure was simple!!}).

I wanted something that looked more professional, and I seemed to be limited on what I could do in the other program, so here I am.

My biggest problem, (I think) is trying to get the pages sized right so that they'd look good on all resolution sized screens.

That was a problem I had in WebEasy too, but I had heard somewhere through the grapevine that there was a way to fix that in dreamweaver.

Off to read through the older posts!

{NICE TO MEET EVERYONE!!!!}
Sara

domedia
05-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Welcome Sara!

SaraScribbles
05-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi Domedia,

Thanks for the welcome! I never shoulda' clicked on that link though...how do you expect anyone to learn anything when you're sending them to GAMES??? :lol:

Sara

domedia
05-31-2006, 08:08 PM
heh yeah maybe I need to remove that from my signature :)

SaraScribbles
05-31-2006, 08:13 PM
I say leave it! I know just where to go to blow off some steam when I'm ready to throw my computer out the window!!! (oh, wait, it's on the first floor...wouldn't make a big enough boom!)