PDA

View Full Version : Table Column

missj
05-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi there.
I am so frustrated, I have tried to figure this out for the whole night without sucess, yet it seems so easy.
When I work with my website, I added a table with 2 columns to separate the content from the navigation bar next to it.
When I type in the second column to the right, and press enter to make a paragraph, the links in the navigation bar gets pushed down with it to the middle of the table row.
What I wanted to do was only to have the bottom move with the rest of the table as it makes space for the content to the right.
I am so not making sense, am I?
OK, I'll use the dreamweaverclub home page as an example.
There is three columns on the table, first is the links: home, forums etc.
Then theres the column for the feature articles. and then theres dreamweaver club news to the very right.
When there the featured articles column has more type than whats on the left & right of it, the links and the right column makes space at the bottom of the column to suit with the rest of the table, but the 'home' link still remains at the very top. Instead of it remaining at the very top for mine, it slides to the middle of the column.
What can I do to fix this?
Thanks.

domedia
05-27-2006, 03:20 PM
click inside your table column, in your properties window, set vertical alignment to 'top'

missj
05-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Ta. I knew it was something that easy.