PDA

View Full Version : Creating newsletters in Dreamweaver?

LeoNeo
05-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I've done a search regarding this topic and can't find anything which surprised me as I thought it would've been mentioned.

What I want to do is create a newsleeter to mail out, it would be a simple design with images and content, how would I go about doing this in DW and then to send out to people.

I'm really stuck on this so any info would be great.

Thanks in advance!

:?

dthomsen8
05-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I've done a search regarding this topic and can't find anything which surprised me as I thought it would've been mentioned.

What I want to do is create a newsleeter to mail out, it would be a simple design with images and content, how would I go about doing this in DW and then to send out to people.

I'm really stuck on this so any info would be great.

Thanks in advance!

:?

How many newsletters? What software are you planning to use to send the newsletter out?

How do you plan to manage your mailing list? Do you have a web hosting company? If so, have you asked them this question? Many web hosting companies have mailing list software included in their packages.

More information is needed before forum members can give you more advice.

LeoNeo
05-26-2006, 02:19 PM
How many newsletters? What software are you planning to use to send the newsletter out?

How do you plan to manage your mailing list? Do you have a web hosting company? If so, have you asked them this question? Many web hosting companies have mailing list software included in their packages.

More information is needed before forum members can give you more advice.

Normally 200 to 400 hundred at a time!
I thought you could use Outlook Express if it more in depth than that can some tell me

How do you plan to manage your mailing list?

The addresses are in excel

Do you have a web hosting company? If so, have you asked them this question? Many web hosting companies have mailing list software included in their packages.

I use fasthosts and they don't supply a mailing list package!