PDA

View Full Version : How do I put this exact form/calculator into a similar page

becky gelke
05-23-2006, 04:40 AM
http://www.prophetdatasystems.com.au/regent/FeeCalc.asp

I have built the webpage, I now wish to add the exact fee calculator into my page, but dont know how to, as I suspect it is looking for another page thats not visible..........I think :oops:

Can anyone help please.

becky gelke
05-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Please can anyone help, I have sort of promised I will get this done, and am now going to look a fool. :oops:

dthomsen8
05-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Please can anyone help, I have sort of promised I will get this done, and am now going to look a fool. :oops:

It seems to work for me using Firefox 1.51. Is there still a problem?

becky gelke
05-25-2006, 10:20 AM

Sorry you may have misunderstood me, I didnt word my question very well. I am building a similar site to the one above, the client wants the exact same calculator that is on the site listed above, but when I view the source and copy it into a new page it doesnt work. I need to know why and also how can I make it, or a similar script work................PLEASE

dthomsen8
05-25-2006, 12:04 PM

Sorry you may have misunderstood me, I didnt word my question very well. I am building a similar site to the one above, the client wants the exact same calculator that is on the site listed above, but when I view the source and copy it into a new page it doesnt work. I need to know why and also how can I make it, or a similar script work................PLEASE

This page involves both JavaScript and ASP. Unfortunately for you, I don't know anything about ASP.

Also, it would appear that this site is not one of your sites, just one with a real estate fee calculator you want to use, probably with different calculation numbers for different results, depending on your client's location.

Since you are not providing the page that doesn't work, and probably using a different web hosting company, I doubt that I can be of any help to you.

I can give you the wild guess that maybe it is a problem because the web hosting company is not supporting ASP as it needs to be done.

Maybe some other forum member knows more than I do, Becky.