PDA

View Full Version : Testing Server Problem

cindy_help
05-17-2006, 05:20 AM
Hi, I am pulling my hair out here.

I have all of a sudden had a msg pop-up when trying to save and preview a page I have been working on (I have no idea what I did previous to get it!) "This feature is used in documents that execute on the testing server. Would you like to change the type of the current document?"

I am working on a template and don't want to change it - I think I have some idea that I need to edit details in the 'Testing Server' part of my set-up, but cannot work out how and what. I have looked into other forums, help menus etc, but I can't also get my head around it.

I can no longer preview any of the other pages in IE or Safari as I had previously done.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

kona72
05-19-2006, 05:48 AM
Post your code...
You may have inadvertantly inserted some server behavior command that requires server technology to preview it properly.

dthomsen8
05-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I have all of a sudden had a msg pop-up when trying to save and preview a page I have been working on (I have no idea what I did previous to get it!) "This feature is used in documents that execute on the testing server. Would you like to change the type of the current document?"

What is the file name that is giving you trouble? In particular, what is the extension? Is it HTML or HTML, or PHP, or something else? This may or may not be a clue, but the message is asking if you want to change the type of the current document, so we should know what the type is now.