PDA

View Full Version : Translator Load Error: PHP_Mysql.htm invalid config

boxslayer
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
The following translators were not loaded due to errors: PHP_Mysql.htm: has configuration information that is invalid.

This pops up when i load dreamweaver or any document within. Cant get it to go away. Deleted, uninstalled, disabled and removed all extensions. Havnt done anything out of the ordinary. Anyone have this problem before that may help?

blanchard
05-16-2006, 08:46 PM
I just did a google and found this
http://www.sugarcaffeinesleep.com/misc/dreamweavererror.php

boxslayer
05-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I saw that on google too before I posted but it was for the asp.net error, wasnt sure if it was the same thing so I thought Id post here to be safe.

I'll try that, and if that doesnt work, Illl try a reinstall.

Thanks for taking the time.

boxslayer
05-16-2006, 10:59 PM
didnt work...

didnt have time to fiddle around, went straight to a reinstall and it did the trick in case any has this problem in the future.

jhoee
01-09-2009, 01:41 PM
I tried this solution found in http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_19105#user_config and it worked.

To re-create the Dreamweaver user's Configuration folder on Windows XP:
Quit Dreamweaver.
Go to Start > My Computer.
Rename Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration to Configuration Old.
Start Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver creates a new Configuration folder.To re-create the Dreamweaver user's Configuration folder on Windows Vista:
Quit Dreamweaver.
Go to Start > Computer.
Rename Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration to Configuration Old.
Start Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver creates a new Configuration folder.If the problem continues, then the Dreamweaver configuration files aren't the cause. To restore custom settings, quit Dreamweaver, then delete the new configuration folder and restore the original name of the previous configuration folder.

tealover
06-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks jhoee - that last 'renaming' option was definitely the solution in my case.

:grin:

annpurser
04-12-2011, 05:04 PM
I have had this problem NUMEROUS times where my DreamWeaver CS3 just flat loses its mind. Your renaming of the configuration folder was awesome - worked like a charm - saved my computer from taking a trip into the pond! Thanks again. You're a lifesaver!!