PDA

View Full Version : Newbie joining the gang.

missj
05-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey, I have just downloaded Dreamweaver and already I love it. There is heaps to learn which makes it all interesting and this forum is a great source to read from.
Thanks for making this all happen, guys.
People like me really appriciate the free support and find it to our extreme advantage, especially just starting out and all.
I've leant heaps already (from my own question post LOL) so again, thanks. And you would be receiving a lot more questions from me in the near future :P so just a heads up. :D
Before I've got Dreamweaver, I know not a thing about HTML coding of any sort, so building my first project here is a huge feat for me already.

Andromeda
05-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Hello missj.

Welcome to Dreamweaver Club. It's nice to have another Southern Hemisphere member. You could almost pop round to my place for coffee :D

missj
05-14-2006, 04:26 AM
Hey Andromeda
It sure is cool having someone from the same hemisphere here.
Seems all the people thats a little bit electronic techn.ed are all true blue Americans. LOL.
I've been to NZ, a really quite and peaceful place. :)

edbr
05-15-2006, 05:48 AM
good someone else thats awake at the same time

davidj
05-15-2006, 07:32 AM
Seems all the people thats a little bit electronic techn.ed are all true blue Americans. LOL.

Errr...

Andromeda
05-15-2006, 08:08 PM
LOL. Let's add UK to the list!

edbr, I know what you mean. Sometimes it feels lonely when you know you're the only person around because everyone else on the forum is asleep but we do seem to have a few Southern Hemisphere members so that's good.

missj, compared with other places yes, NZ is quiet, peaceful and uncrowded.

blanchard
05-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Hello from the UK... :lol:

domedia
05-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I don't think I'll pass for a 'true blue american' either ;)
Welcome to the forums missj!

Andromeda
05-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Blanchard, you've changed your image!! Change it back!!! :lol: