PDA

View Full Version : Make me a site. Ill make it worth while..

Canine
05-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Hey. For school, I need to make my own site. Nothing hard, well not for any of you it shouldnt be. But for me, i can't stand using dreamweaver to make a site. All I need is a front page with some links. If someone could please do this for me, i have some paypal that may be of intrest to you. Please email me at snowbrotha@hotmail.com or on aim at corkednines.

thanx
-ben

Canine
05-09-2006, 04:43 PM
I have the rubric from class, I'll scan it in and upload it here, so you can have an idea of what the project requires.

domedia
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Getting other people to do your homework? ;) tsk tsk

Canine
05-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Haha, i know i know, but i thought there would be someone who would like to do this for the love of money... but i guess not. I'll just have to fail this course.. :cry:

dthomsen8
05-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Haha, i know i know, but i thought there would be someone who would like to do this for the love of money... but i guess not. I'll just have to fail this course.. :cry:

So, post the requirements and we might provide some hints. No, I am not going to do your homework for you, and I hope nobody else does, either.

d a v e
05-10-2006, 01:34 PM
if you can't manage a frontpage with some links then you might as well leave your course (why are you doing it in the first place?!)

if you don't want to fail then get off your ar*e and find out how to make a web page, say by er, looking on the net for html tuts.