PDA

View Full Version : form rollovers

Argentus
05-04-2006, 06:15 AM
is there a way to create 2 forms (one above the other) and have the botom one replaced when links are clicked on the top form.

think of it this way: the top form is a menu bar w/links. and the bottom one is the content.

im sure this an increadibly basic thing and im just overlooking it, but thanks for the help.

i have tried looking in most of the link settings and the rollover settings.

domedia
05-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Not incredible easy, because what you're trying to do is incredible out of the ordinary. ;)

Why are you using a form for site navigation?
This might work better for you:
Create a template with regular links for navigation, and the content area as editable content. Then make pages as you wish from the template.

Argentus
05-04-2006, 11:05 PM
well thats an even better idea. is there a tutorial for that sort of thing, or even just something to get me started (i hate to post nothing but requests, but i have no idea how to do a template). unless its just that easy, just call me a rookie.

i am also looking for a tutorial, not just waiting for one to be given to me. :p

Argentus
05-05-2006, 07:54 AM
well, i figured it out. wow, thats awsome.

now if i can stop the font from changing from page to page :shock: even though its the same template.

domedia
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Argentus, do you have some webspace you're uploading work in progress to? It so much easier to help when we actually have a url to look at.