PDA

View Full Version : Need Free Website Templates

sam_dezine
05-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Hi,

I am having a non profit organization. I am looking for free web templates including html,css,psd with illustrator logo template????
Can any one help me in this pls?

Creative Insanity
05-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Not asking much are you.. for nothing. pfffttt

dthomsen8
05-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi,

I am having a non profit organization. I am looking for free web templates including html,css,psd with illustrator logo template????
Can any one help me in this pls?

You expect a great deal, and explain nothing about what this non-profit organization is about, or what needs to be on the web site.

The members of this forum provide much free advice and assistance, but we can't do the job of a web site developer ourselves for free.

domedia
05-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Sam,
From the website in your signature, you're already operating in the free template market. Why not use one of them?

What is the name and nature of your nonprofit? Do you really have no moeny set aside for internet marketing?

Most people make the assumption that non-profit means no-money, while some of the largest organizations in the US are nonpreofit and have huge, huge, budgets. All nonprofits should have regular budgets like regular businesses. There's little difference about running a non-profit business and other businesses apart from the revenue model.

peter_web57
05-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Yes Sam,

You can download from http://www.dezinehub.com. That are beautifull designs.

d a v e
05-20-2006, 03:31 PM
those templates don't look so beautiful when you increase the text a couple of notches or so :(