PDA

View Full Version : Flash vs dreamweaver poll

Puddinlover
04-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Ok I am a little new to web design. Been doing it since i was 10 (now 15) and i have seen that more and more templates are turning flash. Now flash is really nice to create web pages and so is dreamweaver what do you think is better for webpages nowadays :?:

domedia
04-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I'd say for the majority of websites, regular (they can have flash elements though!) are better ;)

ranjan
04-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I did not vote.

The reason is that both dreamweaver and flash are tools.

I would not use a screwdriver to tighten a nut because screwdrivers are for bolts!

Get it?

Creative Insanity
04-10-2006, 11:02 PM
I am with rj on this one.. each has their own uses and can work together nicely so none are better than any other.

davidj
04-11-2006, 09:00 AM
I would not use a screwdriver to tighten a nut because screwdrivers are for bolts!

err screwdrivers are for screws!

majetta
04-11-2006, 01:24 PM

err screwdrivers are for screws!

owned :P also eventhough u where wrong with the screwdriver but i agree on what u where trying to say, dreamweaver and flash are 2 complelty different platforms (duh).

flash is more interactive dynamic multimedia, more bling/wow factor, while dreamweaver is more on the scritpting/raw data/design type.

you can however mix both and create magic popsickles.

Puddinlover
04-15-2006, 02:03 AM
I see I see