PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver MX 7.0 Problem with dependent files upload

Shadow
04-01-2006, 11:33 PM
FTP works, is set up correctly, but everytime I do an update, I notice the file is copies and then the dependent files. My site is setup with CSS code, all pages are off from a nested template from BASE template. Is it supposed to do this everytime, or can one just upload, an FTP setting change from within DWMx or something. Stumped...

I also cannot get my button gif file to go. I get a message about permission not allowed, yet I checked the button file, and there are no permissions set that I can see. It is defined inthe CSS file, as to where it is located. Thus I have no buttons, which I did a few weeks ago, something changed what.? Can post my css file and more if you like.

Thanks for all the help, things are really starting to come together, and I do a thanks all of you who have helped me before. Attached base template and CSS file if you need it.

Shadow

dthomsen8
04-02-2006, 12:58 PM
FTP works, is set up correctly, but everytime I do an update, I notice the file is copies and then the dependent files. My site is setup with CSS code, all pages are off from a nested template from BASE template. Is it supposed to do this everytime, or can one just upload, an FTP setting change from within DWMx or something. Stumped...

I also cannot get my button gif file to go. I get a message about permission not allowed, yet I checked the button file, and there are no permissions set that I can see. It is defined inthe CSS file, as to where it is located. Thus I have no buttons, which I did a few weeks ago, something changed what.? Can post my css file and more if you like.

Thanks for all the help, things are really starting to come together, and I do a thanks all of you who have helped me before. Attached base template and CSS file if you need it.

Shadow

For the button files, perhaps your web hosting company can help you. It may be a permission on the host.