PDA

View Full Version : problem with images

Ichnusa
03-25-2006, 02:30 AM
I have searched the forum and I can't find the answer to my problem.

The images on my site can not be viewed on a pc with internet securities or virus scans (unless they disable it). What can I do to my site so the images can be viewed by all pc's at all times?

http://www.piedini.com.au/

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Creative Insanity
03-25-2006, 05:41 AM
with internet securities or virus scans (unless they disable it).
I don't think many are going to disable those.. I guess you better find out what is happening then ah.
Viewed fine on my system and I am mega paranoid.
BTW why the HUGE text at the botton and huge gap?

dthomsen8
03-25-2006, 11:28 AM
I have searched the forum and I can't find the answer to my problem.

The images on my site can not be viewed on a pc with internet securities or virus scans (unless they disable it). What can I do to my site so the images can be viewed by all pc's at all times?

http://www.piedini.com.au/

Any help would be great, Thanks.

Your site and images come up just fine in Philadelphia on a WinXP with AVG 7.1 virus protection, on any of four browsers. If you have reports of problems, find out just what software and browsers they are using.

Looking at your site does give me some ideas for improvement, though.

You need to put your location on the home page. Search engine results don't provide any hint that you are in Australia beyond the "au" in your URL. Putting Australia, and even New South Wales, on your home page, and elsewhere, too, would be helpful to those in Australia looking for your products, and spares those elsewhere from going to your site when it does not help them at all.

Your site is displayed in a rather small area of the screen. The upper left corner says "children's shoes" in really tiny print, and overall it is relatively small. Since the design is done with CSS, it would be relatively easy to make it larger and more legible.

You have a good site with good graphics. Consider making it better. If you do, let us know, and we might have other ideas, too.